Our mission is to be the voice of the Osa Peninsula and Rainforest throughout Costa Rica and the world.
1. To address the needs and concerns on a social level within the Osa Peninsula. To be the voice of the people who live and work on Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula.
2. To be the platform for communication of organizations both private and public, for profit and non-profit, who are involved in addressing the environmental and social needs through research, projects, and sustainable private business practices on the Osa Peninsula.
3. To serve the communities of the Osa Peninsula.
4. To inform, educate and procure National support within Costa Rica in regards to environmental and social issues and needs on the Osa Peninsula and rainforest areas of Costa Rica.
5. To inform, educate and procure International support in regards to environmental and social issues on the Osa Peninsula and rainforest areas throughout Costa Rica.